Sunday, April 1, 2007

I'm Back!

I have not posted for so long!! Please allow me to apologize to my loyal readers.

Some wonderful things have been happening and I will tell you all about them in a later post, but for now, I must tell you all that I will now be writing on this blog regularly. I promise that you can expect at least one post a week and often more. My posts will consist of ideas for eating well and healthy food recipes, as well as continued musings about my experiences with food.

Please enjoy reading and know that I would love your feedback, either in the form of comments, or via email, at melissa@rawmelissa.com

One of the very nicest things about life is the
way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are
doing and devote our attention to eating.
~Luciano Pavarotti and William Wright,
Pavarotti, My Own Story

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool photo and quote. Is that you in the picture?

Melissa said...

Thank you! No, it's not me in the picture. It's my best friend, Sarah. I've written about her in previous posts. She's my food tester. In this picture she's testing a big raw food spread I made. I got an A+. :)