Friday, September 17, 2010

Cookbook Signing Tomorrow


Many of you have asked if you can purchase a cookbook at the signing if you haven't already pre-purchased one. Of course!

I'll be at the Good Earth in American Fork to sign pre-purchased and just-purchased copies of FAVES: Fruits and Veggies, Energy's Secret and I'll also be giving out vanilla and chocolate covered macaroons! You definitely won't want to miss that.

Also, just to let you know, the cookbook presale was a HUGE success. I thank you all so much for your support! Hope to see you tomorrow. :)

In peace and health,
Melissa

3 comments:

Christy said...

Awesome! I'll be there, and not just for the macaroons!

Tammie said...

Oh dang I missed it! I so intended to go! Bummer oh well at least I can still get your book! So excited!!!!!

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Because I was an actual NDE, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven's gonna be like: meet this ex-mortal Upstairs for the most-extra-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, UltraYummyRealityAddiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy you DO NOT wanna miss. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! RSVP? Cya soon.