Monday, April 21, 2008

Another New Kitchen and Workshop!

Dejavu?

About a year ago, I wrote a post about moving to a new kitchen. I was sharing the kitchen with two other women who have similar businesses. One of the women, Agi, recently got a contract so big, that she needed the whole space to expand. I found a space closer to home so it worked out great for all of us. Julia is working in my kitchen, preparing meals for private clients under the Raw Melissa name, and we are having a great time together!

Besides preparing food, I'm teaching a lot of workshops in this new space, so I painted it a beautiful carrot juice color (hehe) and layed down a nice wood floor. We have some beautiful pictures of food on the walls and are just putting some happy quotes and sayings up, too. The space is truly conducive to the high energy, delicious and healthy foods that are made there.

Here are some great pictures of our last workshop and the new space!

I hope to see you at our upcoming workshops!


Always love,
Melissa

4 comments:

Single Dad Brad said...

Congratulations Melissa! The place looks great! Love the pictures...although that one with all those women holding knives makes me a bit uncomfortable. Kind of reminds me of my ex-wives. ;-)

Tammie said...

Wow you gals are doing some super stuff!!!! And really helping people in a very healthy way;) Way to go Agi! And Melissa your new place looks great! Where is it? When are your classes? Oh I'm so out of the loop;)

Much love, Tam

Julie Young said...

Congrats on all of your success!

james said...

I love the carrot walls, it sounds like you've got the place together, but I never doubted you. I miss you and I really need some good food. Hope all is well.

love...